The LACCEI “Standing Committee” in Learning Engineering and online laboratories has the purpose of generating international collaboration among researchers from LACCEI member institutions, as well as promoting research and generation of proposals for grant on topics such as:
- Development of a hemispheric infrastructure for the support of low-cost online laboratories to benefit communities in Latin America, the Caribbean and regions of Africa compatible with multiple programming languages and multilingual
- Design and development of technological tools to integrate learning processes in STEM areas
- Collaboration in the development of educational standards in the field of Learning Engineering including online laboratories
- Development of learning objects and low-cost hybrid and mobile online laboratories
- Design of authoring tools for creation of online laboratory experiences
Be a member of the committee
Please complete the web form, click here.
Coordinator / Contact
Coordinator: Luis Felipe Zapata Rivera, Ph.D.
Specialist Online Labs
Assistant Professor Computer, Electrical and Software Engineering
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University