The LACCEI Standing Committee on International Accreditation is intended to support all the initiatives of LACCEI and its partners in the areas of quality assurance and International accreditation of engineering programs. Created with the purpose of carrying out actions involving representatives of the academic and professional community in the International Accreditation process, named:
- Teachers of higher education institutions
- Heads of research and heads of academic units
- Responsible for content and organizational aspects of the processes academics
- Industry Representatives involved in training processes of engineers qualified to critically assess competencies (learning achievements) of undergraduate and graduate students of Academic programs
- Representatives or employees of administrative areas of Universities
- Representatives of accreditation agencies.