Full Papers – FP (Refereed Papers)
A full length (minimum 6 pages-maximum 10 pages) will be submitted to double-blind review and if it is accepted will be presented in the conference, indexed and published in the conference proceedings with ISBN, ISSN and DOI. The work must be original, and not published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a lecture or thesis). There is a limit of 3 papers per author and 7 authors per paper.
Before the author registration deadline, at least one of the authors must pay for a FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION.
Full papers accepted and presented also include DOI, Scopus indexation, AXCES.info (our repository) and Google Scholar indexation. Papers presented in the work in progress category are published in the LACCEI digital proceedings with ISBN and ISSN, included in AXCES.info with Google Scholar indexation.
Following the protocol for this type of conference, you will be expected to cover the costs of registration to the conference. One author registration includes paper fees for publication of one (1) full paper.
- Paper template.
- Presentation Template: HERE
- Click HERE for instructions on how to submit – FINAL VERSION.
- How to convert slides in a video: click HERE. (Only virtual).
- Video: 8 min. and MP4 format.
- Register as an author and pay, click HERE.
- May 15, 2023: Final version.
- May 15, 2023: Video in mp4 (no more than 8 min.) – Only virtual
- Registration after May 14: Full cost.