This conference welcomes unpublished papers, including research and case studies, as well as work-in-progress presentations from all research areas within the following topics of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Regional Development.
1. Support Programs: Business model, financing, impact, and contribution to economic development. Cases of innovative entrepreneurship.
- Incubators, accelerators, and other support programs
- Venture formation processes, funding, and strategies
- Intrapreneurship and business model innovation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation to overcome economic and financial crisis
- Communication strategies and social networks in entrepreneurship and innovation
- International innovation and entrepreneurship
- Circular economy innovation and frugal innovation
- Social innovation and entrepreneurship
2. Policies and managerial practices to stimulate research and innovative entrepreneurship, regional development and innovative cities.
- Strategies, policies and management practices in R&D, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Digital transformation
- Innovative technologies, cities, and regions
- Market and financial impacts of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Enabling regional initiatives in entrepreneurship and innovation
3. Education and innovative entrepreneurship: Models and strategies.
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in education
- Design thinking driven innovation
4. Commercialization, intellectual property, open innovation and sustainable innovation.
- Intellectual property and open innovation
- University/Industry technology transfer and knowledge exchange
- Sustainable innovation and entrepreneurship
5. Entrepreneurship and Innovation Student Competition (E&I23).
- Call for Paper (CfP) – June 23th
- Registration opens – July 1st
- Early bird Registration will be open – July 1st
Deadline for full papers and work in progress submissions – August 7th. (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT) Deadline for full papers and work in progress submissions – August 21st. (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT)
- Deadline for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Student Competition (E&I23) submissions – September 11th
- Notification of acceptance of papers – September 25th
- Early bird registration closes – October 2nd
- Registration at full cost – October 3th
- Deadline to pay all authors – October 10th
- Submit final version of the accepted paper – October 13th
- Deadline to submit video – October 13th
- LEIRD’23 – December 4 – 6
LEIRD 2023 accepts papers written in English, Spanish, Portuguese or French: Fullpapers (6-10 pages), Work in progress (2-5 pages) with a limit of 7 authors per submission.