20th LACCEI International Multi-Conference for Engineering, Education and Technology
“Education, Research and Leadership in Post-pandemic Engineering: Resilient,
Inclusive and Sustainable Actions”
Hosted by: Florida Atlantic University
Boca Ratón, USA. July 18-22, 2022
LACCEI 2022 will be held in in person at FAU and virtually through Agora Meetings Platform.
(February 15)March 18, 2022 – Deadline for full papers and work in progress submissions March 18 2022 – Deadline for student competition submissions (April 4)May 10, 2022 – Notification of acceptance (March 1)May 30, 2022 – Early bird Registration will be open
- Jun 10, 2022 – Early bird Student Registration will be open
(March 1)Jun 6, 2022 – Final version
- Registration after Jun 20: Full cost
The LACCEI conference accepts papers written in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. All accepted and presented papers are published in the proceedings with ISSN, ISBN. Full papers undergo double-blind review, and if accepted and presented, are published with DOI, and processed for evaluation by Scopus and other indexes. While Work in Progress submissions undergo single-blind review, are presented as posters and published in the conference proceedings. Submissions to the student paper competition undergo single-blind review. The top 10 finalists compete in a technical presentation and are published with DOI and submitted for indexation. The winner receives an all expense paid trip and registration to compete in the global competition.
2022 LACCEI Active member Institutions receive registration benefits.
The LACCEI 2022 conference will grant the “Technology with Social Impact” award to the authors of the full paper and the institutions and/or other entities linked to the investigation, whose development has contributed to the progress of the community in the environmental, socio-economic, or cultural sphere.
- Accreditation, Assessment and Globalization of Engineering
- Dual Degree, Certificate Programs and Degree Equivalency
- Engineering Education Management
- Enhancing Undergraduate Education and Curriculum Improvement
- Recruitment, Retention, Diversity, Women in Engineering
- Technology for Teaching and Learning, E-learning, Distance Education, and Online Laboratories
ENGINEERING RESEARCH AND PRACTICE
- Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Nanotechnology
- Energy, Water and Sustainable Engineering
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Engineering Design, Engineering Materials
- Engineering Infrastructure, Construction Engineering, Logistics and Transportation, and Quality Assurance
- Information Technology, Telecommunications, Software Engineering, IoT, Industry 4.0, Forensic Informatics, Security, Cybersecurity and Computational tools
- Project Management, Service Engineering, Production Engineering and Product Life Management
- Technology Management, Ethics, Technology and Society